The following Rules & Regulations of Saachi India Marketing Pvt. Ltd. (the Company) are formulated and implemented for safeguarding right and dignity of the distributors while regulating conduct of business.
The Company reserves the right to amend its Policies. Rules and regulations without issuing prior notice or clarification. You are expected to visit the Company’s website from time to time and keep yourself abreast with updated policies, rules and regulations.
1. Eligibility to become a Distributor
- Individuals aged 18 years and above can apply to be a distributor of the company.
- The Company has absolute discretion to decide whether to accept or reject an application.
- Distributor of the Company is not an agent, representative or employee. The relationship is on principal to principle basis.
- All applications must be sponsored by and existing distributor.
- Wife and husband constitute a single unit for the purposes.
Son or unmarried daughter of a distributor can join the Business with their independent ID if the line of sponsorship is under their family*ID. Similarly any of the family members can join under their son/unmarried daughter.
B. Legal Entities (such as HUF, Partnership firms, LLP, Company, Society and Trust)
- In such cases registration shall be in the name of the legal entity.
- A copy of the constitution, deed, articles of the association along with certificate of institution/incorporation, as may be applicable for the entity and PAN card should be submitted along with the application form. In cases of HUF, copy of PAN card would suffice.
- Liability and entitlement of such entity is as per law of the land. Bonus payment would be made by the Company in the name of the entity.
- Any change in constitution of the entity should be intimated to the Company and a fresh application form should be submitted along with the new / updated constitution. Company reserves the right to refuse registration of such new/fresh composition or constitution.
- Company will communicate only with a person/official duly authorised by the entity under written intimation to the Company in advance.
- In case of dissolution / winding up / insolvency of the entity, bonus entitlement / arrears, if any shall be released to the successor entity upon submission of proof acceptable to the Company. Claim(s) in this respect shall not be entertained after 90 days from the incident of dissolution / winding up or declaration of insolvency.
2. Bonus Payment
- Bonus for all distributors is computed once in a calendar month and commensurate with the business done in the relevant Sales month. Pay outs will be issued by the Company to the registered distributors as per Company’s policy.
- On receipt of monthly payout distributors should check accuracy of computation. Any queries in this respect should be made within 14 days from the date of issuance of payout by the Company. In the absence of such queries the figures mentioned in the statement shall be final and binding.
- It is mandatory for the distributors to provide their address and bank details. They must also send to us information as per Company Guidelines if there is any change in their address/bank details/mobile no./email id.
3. Valid ID
- The Distributor who joins the Company must do Business of at least 1200 BV (products only without literature and business tools) within 30 days of joining for his/her ID to be valid. If the same is not done, the ID of the Distributor will be treated as invalid after the 30 day period.
- The Distributor who joins the company must furnish any of the following documents for the completion of KYC - Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Passport, Ration Card, or any other identity document(s) issued by any State Government or the Central Government, which can be verified. The Distributor will not be permitted to do any business with the Company until their KYC documents are verified.
5. Representations made by Distributors
- Distributor(s) shall not exaggerate or misrepresent benefits associated with the Company and the Company’s products and services.
- Distributor(s) must know and convey that earning come only through hard work, commitment and consistent efforts.
- Distributor(s) shall not make claims other than what is mentioned in the Company’s plans and literature about products, quality and earnings. Company has the unconditioned rights to take any and all actions including seeking damages for distributor’s action/inaction inviting and causing illrepute/loss to the Company for mis-declaration or misrepresentation.
- The Distributor shall be provided with a cooling off period of 30 days.
6. Cross Sponsoring
No Cross Sponsoring of distributorship shall be allowed. “Cross Sponsoring” in this context means :
- Signing up an existing distributor from another group.
- signing up the wife when husband is already a distributor or vice versa.
- Signing up under another sponsor to operate his/her distributorship when his/her distributorship is still valid.
- Allowing other people or relative to use his/her distributorship to do business.
- If son or unmarried daughter joins the Business with their own ID but their line of sponsorship is not under their family*ID,then such a case will be treated as cross sponsoring and the ID taken by son/unmarried daughter will be terminated.
Same will apply for any of the family members not joining under their son/unmarried daughter’s line of sponsorship.
In the event of Cross sponsoring the following action shall be taken.
- If the complaint is received after more than six months of a Distributor having taken another ID, the same will not be entertained. On receipt of such complaint, the Company will terminate one of the ID of the Distributor, which ever may deem fit, and the network will remain with the active ID.
- If the Company receives complaint within six months of Cross sponsoring, the Company will terminate the second/later ID of the Distributer and the network developed under the second/later ID will be shifted under the first ID or can remain under the terminated ID as per the decision of the Management.
- Company will terminate the Distributorship and also with hold the Bonus payment of any Distributor who is found doing Cross Sponsoring of the existing Distributor.
- However, if the investigations reveal that any of the ID(s) registered was in a manner, which the management finds out is not ethical/without the knowledge of the distributor, then the Company will terminate the ID/IDs, which they may deem fit and the network of the terminated ID will move up to the next higher Distributor or will be shifted under the ID which is not terminated.
- In addition the Distributor who initiated the Cross sponsoring will be subjected to disciplinary action by the Company that may result in the Company suspending/terminating/withholding bonus payments of the Distributor and/or imposing a fine on the Distributor.
- The Company’s decision in the above cases will be final.
7. Inactive Distributor
- Irrespective of the level attained, if a distributor is found not to have placed any order in preceding nine months, then he/she will be termed as an ‘inactive distributor’ and the Company reserves the right to take a decision (including termination) in respect of his/her distributorship. After completion of inactive period the distributor can join under any of the distributors after termination of the earlier ID.
- The failure of the Company to exercise any rights stated in the Company Rules and Regulations or in the Distributor Application Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of Company’s rights to demand exact compliance therewith.
- Any waiver by the Company can and shall only be affected in writing by authorised personnel of the Company.
A. Distributor shall not
- Incur any liabilities or debt in the name or on behalf of the Company.
- Enter into, modify or alter any contract in the name of the Company.
- Engage itself or show interest directly/indirectly as agent, servant or licensee for sale of any product / goods other than those of the Company, in any trade, business or profession in competition with the Company.